Thursday, November 13, 2008

Out on payroll for good behavior....

It's amazing how quickly life can change. As most of you know, I was in the middle of transforming all of your lives with my 10 program and many of you were having remarkable results. Then we got to Day 8. Well, a couple of fire crackers, a pinkie, a few comments and 110 days in jail later and here we are.
I know you've heard it a million times before and I am sorry for beating the drum with a melon, but sometimes a cliche says it all. "When you sit on both of your hands and pick a fight, its hard to defend your face." Its also hard to defend your face (or your feelings) when you have pepper spray in your eyes (or people are calling you names). I am not ashamed for what I did, or what I've been through, mainly because I have heard a lot of your stories and you people are pathetic. But I am here to tell you there is hope. Just as I was released for good behavior, you too can be released from your state of idiocrity.
We are about to go on a journey and I need you to think... not about the journey itself, but what fruit you are going to bring with you on the journey.
Here is a hint- I don't mean fruit literally... figure out what I mean by fruit, and then you will realize what I mean by journey. It's not the journey your thinking about either.

No comments: