Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 8

...Wow. Apparently, the whole firecracker thing didn't go over well with the local authorities. As you might have noticed, it has been quite some time since my last post. I have been contained against my will (by authorities, get your minds out of the gutter) because of the accident y son had on the fourth of July. Since I admitted in my blog that I was trying to teach him a lesson, there is some negligence among other things I got in trouble for. I am thankful for the fortunes I have been able to accumulate, because I was able to get the very best attorneys and they were able to get me off on some technicalities. While being contained, I tried to tell them I needed access to my blog because I had a lot of students participating in a 10 day program and they would all be stuck... they didn't seem to care.
I will keep this one much shorter than it is suppose to be, because I have a lot of stuff I am behind on.
Today, I want you to figure out what Day 9 is and do it. Tomorrow we will finish day 8, but it is essential you apply your learned habits and connect the dots of Day 9.
Good luck,

Its good to be free!

No comments: