Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kick start your day!

So, I'm a little slow to get going today, so I need to interrupt my pattern. I usually write a poem of power to over come these types of moods. Something to kick start my day. I thought I would share, so that you can emulate me and possibly use the same tactics I do, to bring you the same results.

Stop it Larry! Stop it!
You sink into the dwells are carry the voices of burden
Wake up Larry! Wake up!
Eat your problems! Eat them all!
If you Eat them then you control them, do not let them fester!
Today is your day of POWER! You are Power, breath as though you inhaled the power of gods.
You are something special and it is your right to conquer this day!
Now go do it Larry! Do it!

I will recite this in the mirror until I feel and believe it. I thought this might help some of you. It will put you in a mindset to be productive.

No comments: