Friday, June 27, 2008

Misrepresented.

I have to admit, I am not your typical ‘blogger.’ I have had numerous phone calls (numerous is being modest) since my blog appeared earlier this week. People have been very excited and have been waiting a long time for me to offer daily value. Some of the feedback has been less than desirable. To my surprise, some of you don’t know who I am…even though I think these are prank calls, I will treat it as thought it was a reality. I am sure there are people in small countries that have not been exposed to me, my principles, my life tools, my books, my motto’s, my famous quotes, or my non-toxic chemical free brain rub (Dr. Winkle’s Brain Rub allows you to perform in peak levels. You may not know that you probably only use 7% of your brain, but with Dr. Winkle’s Brain Rub that percentage will squatrupolate. Put yourself in a mindset of productivity and conquer all of your dreams today! My attorney has told me every time I mention my brain rub, I have to mention the following disclaimer: Make sure Brain Rub is applied only to your forehead. Do not leave on skin for more than ten seconds and wash thoroughly. If burning occurs, seek medical attention. Dr. Larry Winkle is not responsible for complications related to Brain Rub usage.), therefore, I am going to begin a 10 day transformation program. Please have a journal ( I will refer to it as your IITTTC (It Is The Time To Change) Journal. I will give you daily exercises to help you transform. If you follow religiously, you will be amazed by the results. I will leave it posted so anyone at anytime can refer to it and go through it again and again. Let’s begin this journey together! I will post day one later today.

No comments: